Supply Chain Planner
A fantastic opportunity to join a local business that are on the rise in their market. Based in Lincoln the supply chain planner you will be tasked with running the planning processes for on site and off site production.
A growing business who have just taken come off the back of their most profitable and successful year to date. With the order book full, this business need to bring in someone who can assist with their planning of materials in and out of the production facility.
Key responsibilities for the Supply Chain Planner:
- To own and manage the Supply Planning, including capacity and inventory planning and assist with production
- Active management of "order book" and "right stock in right place" to guarantee products are located to meet demand
- Develop internal relationships with key stakeholders and your wider manufacturing and production department
The successful Supply Chain Planner will have the following skill set:
- Worked in a manufacturing environment in a planning capacity
- Good internal communicator
- Very strong excel skills
- Have worked with ERP/MRP
Salary depending on experience