Procurement Category Manager - Marketing Services | Global Telecoms Organisation | West London
This leading Telecoms provider has been going through exponential growth in recent years and is looking to grow its indirect procurement team by introducing a Procurement Category Manager for Marketing Services across Europe. As an ambitious Procurement professional, your role will be to drive the Marketing category forwards across both ATL/ BTL and PR spend within the business as they look to build a best practice procurement team.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a procurement team that is all about developing and promoting talent, giving you the opportunity to get involved in other cross-category projects to help broaden your skill set as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Procurement function by negotiating contracts to deliver measurable value benefit, placing robust commercial agreements to drive supply for marketing suppliers
- Establishing & developing supplier strategies, building on current relationships, and working with a diverse range of stakeholder communities including marketing, central purchasing, finance, legal and supply chain to name a few
- Tendering, negotiating, implementing and managing supplier contracts and being overall accountable for a multi-million pounds spend across Marketing for the business
- Act as subject matter expert in the Marketing area and make yourself recognisable as the go-to person for Marketing Procurement in the business
- Take the role of steering team committee member for major marketing projects
- Significant amount of offsite reviews with suppliers and marketing projects on a regular basis to monitor progress as well as follow up
- Review and identify innovative ways to help drive process change across the regions
Skills and Experience:
- Solid Marketing category knowledge within a Procurement environment
- Need to be an innovative self-starter and be results orientated as well as understanding the “value add” procurement professional
- Degree preferred but not essential
- CIPS qualified or equivalent preferable
- Experience of working in a matrix structure or global/ blue chip business would be advantageous
- Experience of building strong internal relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity. If you are an ambitious and passionate procurement professional with a solid background in the marketing category and are looking to work for a prestigious company that focuses on personal development and success, then please apply today.
Apply for Procurement Category Manager - Marketing Services | Global Telecoms Organisation | West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly