- International manufacturing business
- Buying a wide range of commodities and negotiating contracts
- International manufacture
- Manufacturing high end products
- Contract and manage main third-party spend
- Support strategic Group Purchasing function in the management of contracts and third-party spend to achieve pre-agreed savings targets for CAPEX and MRO.
- Protect assets by ensuring that CAPEX purchases are covered by robust contracts.
- Manage supplier by developing new and existing relationships.
- Experienced contract negotiator gained within manufacturing or engineering industries.
- Demonstrable project management skills, gained within tooling and components industries.
- Proactive, tenacious attitude with the ability to lead and influence strategic decisions.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation and externally with suppliers.
Competitive salary on offer dependant on experience