Senior Transport Planner
Senior Transport Planner position
Your new company
A leading NI Transport company
Your new role
- Assisting in the planning & co-ordination of a large fleet throughout the U.K. and Ireland.
- Co-ordination and management of drivers while ensuring compliance with Road Traffic and Working Time laws.
- Ensuring fleet is available for planned servicing and maintenance.
- Ensuring strict customer KPI's are achieved.
- Keeping Customer Services staff updated on changes and delays.
- Communication with Directors on a daily basis.
- There is a requirement for the successful candidate to participate in out of hours mobile telephone cover which is operated on rota basis with other colleagues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a busy Transport / Traffic office environment
- High standard of oral literacy and excellent communication skills.
- Good general working knowledge of IT Systems including Traffic Management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to adhere to a flexible working pattern
- Good geographical knowledge
- Driver Management experience
- A working knowledge of Transport legislation & compliance
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport and manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders
What you'll get in return
My client has offered a very competitive salary along with other relevant benefits. You will also enjoy autonomy and career progression prospects whilst working in a healthy office environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.