IT Procurement Manager | Ground-Breaking Team | Oxfordshire
This market-leading organisation has an opportunity available within their innovative procurement team for a Category Manager with specific knowledge and Strategic Sourcing experience across IT Hardware, Software and Services.
With a focus on Category Management and SRM development, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation modern in both environment and approach. You will be responsible for implementing major change, and it will be expected that you will be able to demonstrate full Strategic Procurement and Sourcing expertise.
You will have the proven ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels and work on a collaborative basis to deliver end to end sourcing solutions. Contract Management is also a key part of this role and you will be responsible for ensuring all contracts are fit for purpose and meet the organisation's terms, limiting all risks and liabilities.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven stakeholder management gravitas
- Excellent negotiation ability and influencing skills
- Experience of managing complex or high value/risk products and services
- Good operational IT knowledge
- Ability to gain additional technical knowledge quickly
- Supplier management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- Strong team player with a positive “can do” attitude
- MCIPS or working towards
If you’re a Procurement Professional with a strong background in Strategic Indirect Procurement and you’re looking for a change and the chance to become part of a growing procurement team where there is huge investment in training and people development, then this could well be the opportunity for you. This role is based in Oxford with strong transport links and a modern flexible working culture.
Please call Simon on 01962 869838 for a confidential conversation or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org