IT Procurement Manager | Leading FTSE 250 Business | Buckinghamshire
This innovative and forward-thinking procurement team is going through an exciting phase in its Procurement Lifecycle. As part of the planned growth there is an opportunity available here for an individual with specific Category Expertise across IT Services & Telecommunications.
As the Procurement Manager for IT you will effectively create and implement short, medium and long term group procurement strategies to maximise the company’s purchasing power through the effective prioritisation of categories within the portfolio and close collaboration with business partners.
Your spend responsibility will be in the region of £25M and you will be responsible for establishing and developing effective supplier relationships across the most strategic and critical spend areas within corporate services to mitigate risk and drive value for the business.
The post holder will be required to build strong internal relationships with stakeholders at all levels (from the CIO down) and work on a truly collaborative basis to deliver end to end sourcing solutions. Contract management is also a key part of this role and your responsibility will extend to ensuring all contracts are fit for purpose and meet the company's terms, limiting all risks and liabilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive procurement experience across IT Services & Telco (including Hardware and Software)
- Knowledge of category management processes and supplier relationship management tools and techniques
- Experience of leading and developing project teams
- Change management experience is essential, with the ability to influence key business partners
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills are essential
- Strong analytical and e-procurement skills are essential
- International experience and languages are desirable
If you’re a procurement professional with a strong background in IT & Telco and you’re looking for a change and the chance to become part of a growing procurement team where there is huge investment in training and people development, then this could well be the opportunity for you. This role is based out of the company’s modern open-plan offices with strong transport links and a flexible working culture.
Please call Simon on 01962 869838 for a confidential conversation or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Salary and Benefits: £65-75k + 20% Bonus + £6k Car Allowance + Contributory Pension + Share Plan + Private Healthcare + Flexible Working