Buyer, Packaging | Rapidly Expanding SME | Reading
An opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to join this expanding Packaging Business at their central Berkshire headquarters. Specialising in wholesale transit, industrial and bespoke packaging across a wide range of industry sectors, and with a client group which includes everyone from top tier automotive manufacturers and leading online shopping businesses, this is a very hands on role and one which will give you the opportunity be part of a very exciting and incredibly successful and supportive team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in a purchasing department (ideally packaging or similar commodity industry)
- Great listener, who is motivated to learn, negotiate and challenge. Friendly ability to build strong relationships with our Management Team and suppliers.
- Highly computer literate with Excel
- Works in a timely and efficient manner
- CIPS qualification is desirable not essential
A knowledge and understanding of procurement concepts, policies and procedures is essential and you’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in addition to an advanced knowledge of Excel, SharePoint and other Microsoft tools.
Please call Simon on 01962 869 838 for a confidential conversation or send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Buyer, Packaging | Rapidly Expanding SME | Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly