Professional Services Procurement Manager
Professional Services Procurement Manager - Global Remit - Pharmaceutical Giant - Philadelphia HQ - 'Greenfield' Opportunity - $160,000 + Lucrative Package
This $Multi-Billion Pharmaceutical Giant has recently been named as one of Fortune's Best Companies to Work For. Following an ambitious restructure of the Procurement Function, they are now looking for a talented Professional Services Procurement Manager to join their state-of-the-art Philadelphia Headquarters and shape the Professional Services category.
Role Overview; Professional Services Procurement Manager:
- Defining brand new Procurement strategies and leading the Professional Services Procurement Category strategy to achieve outstanding cost savings whilst providing best value
- Engaging with key Professional Services suppliers (particularly IT, HR and Marketing); negotiating to achieve the best possible commercial terms for the business
- Collaborating with procurement colleagues in the US and across the globe to develop Procurement best practice across multiple Business Functions
- Developing outstanding relationships with Executive-level Stakeholders; managing relationships and providing an avenue of communication to ensure business objectives are met
Skills and Background Required; Professional Services Procurement Manager:
- A successful career across Indirect Procurement, managing the full procurement process including developing and managing strategies which led to demonstrable cost savings
- Exceptional relationship management skills with strong experience and understanding of working with Executive-Level stakeholder and the related managerial challenges
- Experience in transformational Procurement projects across the Professional Services Category, developing new strategies and supplier relationships from the ground up
- Outstanding communication skills; able to work with all levels of an organisation and win run 'stubborn' stakeholders
This is a rare opportunity which allows the successful candidate to combine developing a 'greenfield' Procurement Function whilst working in one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations in the world. Regularly interacting with Executive-Level stakeholders, the Professional Services Procurement Manager will be managing $400Million spends to make a deep impact in this global organisation.
For more information, email a copy of your resume to jobsGA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk