Supply Chain Mobilisation Lead
Do you have the drive, passion & expertise as Supply Chain Lead to deliver change through the development & delivery of best practice strategic supply chain strategies?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading blue chip Construction and FM organisation in a genuinely business critical role. The Mobilisation Project Lead is integral to the development of “front end adoption” of supply chain solutions in contract mobilisation arenas throughout the Division. You will lead all supply chain due diligence and mobilisation activity to enable the contract operations team to operate in line with the contract and Procurement policy. You will work closely with category managers and operational teams to ensure all aspects of mobilisation are covered to the required standards.
This role would ideally suit someone who has previous and proven project management experience, with excellent stakeholder management skills and a flexible and innovative approach to working
- working with the Head of Procurement for Supply Chain Development to implement and promote a supply chain strategy that maximises supply chain value throughout the business with a key focus on Business Development and Mobilisation opportunities
- reviewing and understanding the contractual obligations for service delivery
- managing risk register during mobilisation to mitigate supply chain assumptions
- reviewing and negotiating supply chain quotes back to the contractual obligations
- identifying supply chain gaps and determine solutions
- co-ordinating overseeing, updating and owning the supply chain mobilisation activity
- ensuring essential mobilisation equipment deliveries are scheduled in a timely manner
- measure and report on preferred supplier uptake statistics – pre to post mobilisation phase
- ensure the highest ethical standards of integrity and professionalism are adhered to in the Procurement process in accordance with corporate requirements
What we are looking for
- Minimum Degree Level standard education
- Proven procurement experience for a large, multi-business organisation
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Needs to be numerate and IT literate and have experience of using the Microsoft Business Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and stakeholders whilst delivering to strict timescales
- Proven track record in negotiation and supply relationship management
- Demonstrate Change Management practices
- Demonstrate Project Management experience in a Supply chain environment
- Strategic Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain experience
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Supply Chain Mobilisation Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly