The Operations and Transport Manager role will be integral to the business's continued growth strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Operations and Transport teams and activities at the north west site ensuring health and safety, productivity, budgetary, legislative and customer requirements are met.
This is a great opportunity to join a global company that is a market leader in supplying domestic products in the UK and a unique storage space for a comprehensive, nationwide records management resource.
- Management and control of the Document Storage and Archives operations team.
- The upkeep and maintenance of in house tracking system.
- Ensuring quality and procedural standards are met.
- Customer service provision through the accurate control of their document storage and retrieval activity.
- Management of Transport function to ensure that all budgetary, legislative and productivity requirements are met, to support new business uplifts.
- The position calls for first class leadership, strong people management skills, and the ability to contribute at all levels within the organisation.
The role requires a Degree or equivalent business qualification.
Relevant transport qualification for Operators licence would be preferable.
Minimum 5 years experience in a management position within Document Storage Logistics is essential
A competitive salary compared to industry competitors and a unique place of work!