My client is looking for an experienced Transport Administrator to assist with the day to day operation of the Transport department. This will include fleet management, compliance and general administration.
My client are a national 3PL who provide solutions for many well known international brands. They are one of the biggest names in the business and are continuously expanding to provide their clients with the most efficient services possible.
- Liaise with drivers in relation to delays or potential delays
- Liaise with customer in relation to any delays or possible issues
- Source agency drivers
- Completion of load reports
- Driver Management
- Driver Briefing
- Ensure all drivers are compliant
- Ensure all compliance in regards to to Transport Legislation is adhered to
- Reduce all Tachograph infringements
- Adhere to WTD regulations
- Communicate and liaise with other depots within the business
The ideal candidate will have a strong transport background who displays a level of flexibility. You will be confident in communicating with both your team and clients and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Fantastic training and development
Opportunity to work within a constantly growing brand