Regional Senior Buyer - £45000 - 50000
Senior Buyer, Interactive Cross-Category Role - Expanding Leading UK Company - Bristol - £45000 - 50000 + Benefits - Newly Established Role
A UK leading Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Firm seek a Senior Buyer to fulfil their reputation of delivering engineering excellence within a Brand-New Regional Role.
As the Senior Buyer you will be responsible for the Indirect and Direct procurement, covering the entire South West region on local and regional initiatives, supporting the mother programme of national procurement, with future possibilities of career progression.
Responsibilities of the Senior Buyer:-
- The successful candidate will have jurisdiction over the mechanical and electrical procurement of the company's regional infrastructure
- Also, you will be providing support for the national function of fleet management
- Developing the firm's interaction with SME companies
Qualities of the Senior Buyer:-
- Procurement expertise focusing on Mechanical, Engineering and Electrical services is a necessity to enliven this brand new role within this company
- CIPS is desirable but not a requirement
This opportunity is prime for those progressing to reaffirm their skills within the Procurement industry. The firm is undergoing mass expansive and are seeking the right professional as an addition to their determined team.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Words: Senior Buyer, Procurement, Engineering, Manufacturing, Electrical, Indirect, Direct, Fleet Management, National, Regional, Facilities, Hard, Soft, Bristol
Apply for Regional Senior Buyer - £45000 - 50000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly