Lead Category Manager (Corporate Services)
A leading nuclear organisation who are known for their best in class procurement strategies and strong career development pathways are looking to secure a new procurement strategy manager for their HR People Services/Corporate Services category spend. This senior position will head team responsible for a hundred million £ in spend and ultimately redesign category strategy and delivery throughout the organisation.
My client is a leading nuclear organisation who are looking to as a key Category Manager to take full responsibility for the HR/Interim & Consultancy Labour spend with an overall spend of up to £100mil for a 12 month interim contract
Lead Category Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Lead on the development of new long term Corporate Services/Contingency Labour category strategy frameworks within Nuclear, working closely with a key set of supplier
- The core focus of this position will be to engage with senior stakeholders including regional heads and executive teams members to bring them on board with new procurement strategy and enable results delivery
- Work closely with suppliers and key stakeholder on joint ventures to generate multi-million pound savings and elevate the status of procurement internally within the business
- Spear head a team of 5-10 procurement professionals ensuring your category strategy is effectively implemented and executed for the benefit of the business
- Key stakeholder engagement at all levels is critical for this role. You must have had previous experience of interfacing and collaborating with key senior HR Directors & Stakeholders.
- A prior track record of working in the HR/Corporate Services sector across end to end procurement projects with multi-million pound spend portfolios.
- Essential is the ability to engage with senior stakeholders influencing and guiding them through new procurement strategies To be able to demonstrate substantial hard savings that you yourself have enabled and have impacted previous positions. Flexibility to travel across the North West
- Degree qualified preferably with CIPS/MCIPS qualifications
- Able to integrate into a team Motivated and passionate about procurement
My client is offering a day rate of up to £500 for the right calibre of candidate for a 6/12 month contract.