Head of Procurement: Strategic Transformation
Greenfield Head of Procurement: Procurement Transformation - Indirect Procurement - OJEU Procurement - Central London - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Following a period of heavy investment into the business, and a review which has sparked a transformation towards best in class procurement, this esteemed charitable organisation seeks an ambitious Head of Procurement. This business seeks a true procurement leader, with the gravitas and strong negotiation skills to collaborate cross functionality, with senior members of staff at board level to forge a procurement legacy and transform procurement beyond business as usual procurement savings.
As Head of Procurement you will:-
- Lead the re-design, development and execution of indirect procurement strategies for the business
- Overcome the challenges of a largely non-mandated Procurement setup by building strong relationships with C-suite stakeholders, thus enabling Procurement to play an influential role in the Firm's growth plans
- Provide insightful leadership to the procurement team, upskilling staff, creating succession opportunities and instilling a high performance procurement culture
Required procurement experience:-
- Impressive track record within public sector procurement at a strategic level, with a CV that details significant cost savings, risk mitigation, stakeholder influencing etc
- Strong Indirect procurement category experience and OJEU
- Degree & MCIPS qualifications preferred
This is a brilliant opportunity to carve a name for yourself within a greenfield procurement setting, building a high-performing function and developing others beneath you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, FM Procurement, IT Procurement, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, people management, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure