Transport Clerk / Logistics Administrator
As the Transport Clerk / Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for day to day administration of the transport office and liaison with drivers and customers at the Huntingdon site.
My client is an industry leading, Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain provider who is rapidly expanding through out the UK.
Renowned for their training, development and the opportunity to progress and move around within the business, we are currently looking for a Transport Clerk to join the team that is going through a transitional period at Huntingdon into a brand new site.
As a Transport Clerk / Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for the following.
- Day to day administration duties within the Transport Office
- Monitoring of driver welfare, routes and time sheets
- Liaison with the transport team regarding live issues and events
- Complete Taco graphs
- Inbound/Outbound calls
- Dealing with customer queries
The successful candidate for the role will have
- Prior experience within a Logistics Administrative role or higher
- A working knowledge of the Transport industry
- The availability to work some weekends and a rotational shift pattern
- Commutable to Huntingdon
The position of Transport Clerk / Logistics Administrator offers
- £17,650 - 19,500 / £8.50 to £9.40 an hour - dependant on experience