Interim Warehouse Supervisor
An exciting temporary position has arisen at a national distribution company for a Warehouse Supervisor to cover the peak period with an immediate start.
This is the perfect position for someone wanting a foot in the door to lead on to potential further employment but also an applicant wishing to increase their income over the next 6 months.
We are representing a large client who due to heavy demand over the peak season is looking to employ an Interim Warehouse Supervisor to oversee the operation.
The main responsibilities of the role would include the following:
- Hitting productivity targets throughout the period
- Ensuring deliveries are out on time
- Team morale and satisfaction is crucial
- Ensuring company policies are communicated, applied and adhered to
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Plan and adjust staff levels in accordance with demand
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
The applicant who will succeed for this role will possess the following competencies:
- A natural problem solving/logical mind
- Good evidence of Team Leadership and able to manage relationships
- The ability to develop a team
- Evidence of customer service, how they have exceeded expectations
- The ability to implement change and drive when necessary
- Positive attitude
- A drive to succeed
The package being offered is for an interim 6 month period with a potential to lead to a permanent opportunity, with salaries ranging from £25,000 to £30,000 experience dependant.