Procurement Construction - Category Manager
Interested in a business that will fund your development and give you the tools and skills to progress? Well, this is that job!
Large public body within Central London
Interested in find out more about the role and how they can help you to develop, get in contact with myself, Henry Cater at Michael Page.
- An ability to think creatively to solve complex challenges with low levels of definition
- Experience of stakeholder engagement within a complex multi-site environment
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, with the presence to be a role model for other team members and the confidence to challenge
- Shows an understanding of how to build trust with customers and stakeholders through their interactions
- Comfortable in a position of responsibility with the confidence to make decisive, informed decisions
- Excellent commercial awareness and hunger for best value
- Self-starter, resilient and tenacious under pressure
Full time position as a Construction - Category Manager