Set define and deliver full end to end procurement process within OJEU. Manage the team of 6 to centralise spend and drive organisation wide strategies.
Public Sector organisations working within OJEU regs
The procurement manager is responsible for the delivering a flexible and professional service for the procurement of no pay goods, services and works to the departments and business units across the challneging multi-site environment. You will be responsible for applying besty practise procurement techniques and procedures to meet the key business objectives.
- An ability to think creatively to solve complex challenges with low levels of definition
- Experience of stakeholder engagement within a complex multi-site environment
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, with the presence to be a role model for other team members and the confidence to challenge
- Demonstrates a lack of acceptance of the status quo, "business as usual" and willingness to challenge
- Shows a willingness to look for ideas or intelligence from outside the immediate team, their business, and their industry
- Is visibly proactive in resolving potential difficulties and overcoming barriers
- Excellent commercial awareness and hunger for best value
- Self-starter, resilient and tenacious under pressure
Full time position as a Procurement Manager