- Full Time
Exciting opportunity to lead complex procurement projects on behalf of leading NHS customer, contributing towards the development of market engagement and procurement strategies and delivering real value to the business.
Our client is a leading BPO healthcare organisation. Their mission is to help develop sustainable strategies for their clients to help them innovate and grow while reducing costs and leveraging talent. As Procurement Partner you will project manage the delivery of formal procurement processes to establish contracts and frameworks to enable NHS customers to achieve best value
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Excellent communication & relationships Skills with the ability to develop and maintain credible, effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and wider stakeholders
- Strong personal influence and effective interpersonal skills to deliver successful outcomes for the benefit of the business and the customer
- A comprehensive understanding of the business environment in which the business is provided and in which the customer operates including in particular the NHS and local government landscape.
- The ability to design and implement procurement processes in compliance of EU and UK procurement law, NHS guidance and policy and the Standing Financial Instructions (SFIs) of the customer, applying a working knowledge of the full end to end procurement cycle.
- To explore innovative procurement strategy creation, using the flexibilities available for health and social care services whilst adhering to EU Principles to best meet customer requirements.
- Understanding and ideally experience of contract development, negotiation and ongoing performance management.
- Understanding and ability to utilise electronic procurement portals to manage engagement with potential bidders for procurement opportunities.
- Strong Analytical & Judgemental Skills
- Planning & Organisational Skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly