This role will be managing both the ocean freight forwarding and logistics function within the UK for a global company. Must have previously been a manager of ocean freight.
This role is based in the North West and paying up to £50,000
My client is a Global Freight Forwarder who specialise in ocean freight, they are now looking for a Ocean Manager to join their North West team.
The successful Ocean Manager duties will include;
- Advise the team of the option available for the customers
- Managing an overhead budget for the North West branch
- Review operating procedures undertaken by the operating team
- Ensure all inbound and outbound movements are delivered to the clients best interest
- Make informed decisions to put the customer first
The successful Ocean Manager must have;
- Proven knowledge of air and road freight
- Proven budget management
- People management skills
This role is permanent paying up to £50,000 plus package.