Sustainable Procurement Manager - £33000
Sustainable Procurement Manager, Multinational Infrastructure Group - Recent Influx. Of Procurement Investment - £33000 - Flexible Working Locations Throughout the UK
A leading Multinational Infrastructure Group is hiring a Sustainable Procurement Manager as an addition to a rapidly progressing team focused on a National Green Initiative throughout the company.
As a result of the growing function, the Sustainable Procurement Manager will contribute to transforming the procurement function into Best in Class strategic sourcing. You will have the opportunity to manage strategic, fast-paced projects and work alongside Senior Procurement Managers.
Responsibilities of the Sustainable Procurement Manager:-
- Consultations with internal and external key stakeholders to execute profitable action plans within a timely manner
- Initiating a pilot for a Whole Life/Total Costing Model that engages multiple categories to deliver quality outputs and establish the sustainable function
- Comprehending client requirements in line with an expert understanding of market developments including but not restricted to demand trends and risks
- Liaising with Industry Bodies, External Customers, as well as National, Regional, and Project Supply Chains to secure their company engagement
Requirements of the Sustainable Procurement Manager:-
- Stakeholder and project management experience, with expert understanding of construction procurement and supply chain processes, married with an awareness of sustainability issues
- Personal characteristics such as agility, drive, and intelligence, with professional examples in order to adapt to changing business atmospheres with innovative approaches is extremely desirable
- Ideally the candidate will have a Degree of CIPS Qualification
Are you a procurement person with expertise in Sustainability within the Construction Industry? If so, then this opportunity with a Leading Multinational Infrastructure Group could carry you to establishing the sustainable procurement function.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Keywords: Procurement, Construction, Sustainable, Sustainability, Energy, Indirect, Direct, UK, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Green Initiative, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Mechanics, FTSE 100, Global Business, Procurement Construction, Midlands,