Procurement Manager: FM - Hertfordshire
- Full Time
Procurement Manager: Facilities Category - Hertfordshire - £50-55k
Due to a period of sustained growth, a blue-chip brand seeks a results oriented and talented FM procurement professional that can match their own ambition. With both UK revenue and category spend at record levels, this role represents an excellent time to create a lasting legacy at a best-in-class sourcing function.
As FM Procurement Manager, you will be tasked with setting sourcing strategy regarding FM spend for 20+ locations, partnering with senior stakeholders to develop into a leader within procurement.
Facilities Category Lead Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage multi-year category strategy for complex procurement initiatives
- Forge new strategies and relationships to further enhance the standing of procurement within the organisation
- Own cradle-to-grave sourcing processes within FM and related categories.
- Deliver benefits beyond savings, look to foster strategic relationships and mitigate risk across procurement.
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- Rapid career progression within your procurement career to date.
- The flair to adopt and deploy commercially astute methods to maximise results and the desire to test yourself and develop professionally.
- Degree or equivalent preferred.
If you're ambitious about becoming a procurement leader in the coming years, this is an organisation that will foster your talent and accelerate your development. They run a top-light procurement function and will promote from within to maintain organic growth.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, London, Hertfordshire, Degree, Facilities, FM, Category Management, Manager, Savings, Stakeholder Engagement, Stakeholder Management, Commercial
Apply for Procurement Manager: FM - Hertfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly