IT Category Manager - Globally
IT Category Manager - Globally Renowned Healthcare Brand - Central London - £45,000 - 60,000 + Benefits
This globally recognised Healthcare brand is dedicated to improving human health across the globe, making significant progress in the fight against disease since their establishment 80 years ago. Such an important mission requires high-performing support functions to maximise the organisation's reach and impact.
In recognition of this, the organisation is launching a procurement transformation initiative to develop a strategic Procurement & Supplier Management service for key business functions, resulting in the creation of this IT Category Manager position.
As IT Category Manager you will:-
- Lead the sourcing and contracting of goods and services across Cloud, Software, Licensing, Telecoms, Hardware and IT Professional Services categories
- Implement best-practice procurement and supplier management procedures, strategies and systems to maximise value and increase performance
- Collaborate with the Head of Procurement and CTO to drive the strategic procurement agenda throughout IT & Technology, working proactively with the budget holders to ensure resources are efficiently managed
- Manage the end-to-end tender process (from market & supplier analysis to contract award) for key contracts in collaboration with the Head of IT, IT Service Managers, Finance and Legal Business Partners
- Build effective supply chain relationships in order to leverage spend, reduce cost, mitigate commercial and legal risk and add value
- Champion continuous improvement and procurement best practice to instil a high-performance culture
Required qualifications & experience:-
- 2-4+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
- Indirect category experience, ideally within IT & Technology Procurement
- Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, IT Procurement, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, people management, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, IT Professional Services Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure