2 days left
- Full Time
Responsible for the central forecasting activities of product families within a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain environment across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and other global regions, where applicable, based from their site in Suffolk.
My client is a blue chip, global organisation that is currently undergoing a significant amount of business development and growth within the business. Due to this unprecedented period of expansion, two roles have become available and two Demand Planner are sought to work within the forecasting function.
Consolidate Demand Planner forecast volume with countries, maintain the planning system at code level:
- Capture country assumptions e.g. market trend, launch plans and LRP (long range plan) through country/regional S&OP/IBR and consensus calls with Demand cluster heads. Engage in constructive debate around any exceptional/potentially sub-optimal trends & risks.
- Ensure all items required for product launch are forecasted in partnership with countries / forecast lead
- Update the demand tool: validation and cleansing of the demand, work with statistical models to generate the most accurate forecast, liaise with European finance/business to validate forecast
- Publish monthly KPI's
- Be able to clearly summarise regional demand plan and identify and communicate risk
- Communicate pro-actively changes in demand to the planning team, work closely together to mitigate low cover and backorder risks as well as driving optimal pipeline performance.
Deploy new demand processes to the EMEA Regional clusters to identify & drive KPI improvement opportunities:
Based in Suffolk, the successful Demand Planner must be within a reasonable commute of Norfolk and should possess a degree of expertise in the following:
- In-depth understanding of demand planning processes
- Sales and Operations planning
- Strong leadership skills including leading projects with broad scope and impact outside own department & promotes teamwork between departments
- Strong communication skills across all layers of the organisations & ability to develop links with other functional & regional peers/leaders
- Solutions driven with the ability to simplify the complex & drive speedy optimal business scenario planning & decision making
- Innovative problem solver with the confidence to challenge the status quo & gain the buy in of stakeholders at all layers of the organisation
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Access beneficial
- Knowledge of Demand Planning Tools is a strong plus (Nskep, I2, Demantra)
Fabulous opportunity, competitive salary an benefits package.