2 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can further develop your career in providing best practice public sector procurement services which deliver demonstrable value for money, service and compliance? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a prominent & highly commercial Public Sector services organisation in London is looking to appoint a Category Consultant as part of their Procurement Transformation Programme to deliver sourcing requirements within Commercial Services.
In this role you will develop stakeholder relationships to challenge demand. You will also develop specifications to deliver requirements that are in line with business needs, category strategy and market trends. You will work as part of a team to deliver to set outcomes and manage your own workload with competing priorities and tasks to deliver key deadlines.
- Highly effective communicator who can work with a range of stakeholders and senior managers.
- Good level of understanding across multiple category disciplines and the ability to work with diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication and interpersonal skill. Open minded and a good listener (to understand differing needs) but also persuasive and influential at a senior level.
- Good report writing skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to deal with complaints/escalations and bring to a successful conclusion.
Knowledge & Experience
- A comprehensive understanding of EU Procurement Legislation
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or working towards.
- Understanding of procurement systems including e-tendering suites and SAP and how these are utilised for reporting purposes.
- A successful career in procurement where key achievements centred of value for money efficiencies and cost savings can be demonstrated.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Category Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Co-ordinator / Controller Public Sector jobs in Purchasing, supply (main)
- £30,000 - £39,999 Co-ordinator / Controller Public Sector jobs in Buying
- £30,000 - £39,999 Co-ordinator / Controller Public Sector jobs in Procurement
- £30,000 - £39,999 Co-ordinator / Controller Public Sector jobs in Category management