Senior Buyer - £40K
Senior Buyer - Facilities Management
1st Executive are currently working with an Internationally recognised Professional Services company who as part of their on-going growth have a requirement for a Senior Buyer.
- Senior Buyer to support the FM/Fleet/Consumables and Equipment categories
- This is a stepping stone role for a bright/ambitious with a few years of 'blue-chip' experience
- Ability to fast track to Category Manager within 2 years with excellent coaching from line manager
- Commercial common sense and be able to demonstrate some experience of engaging stakeholders in a measured fashion
- Manages/Supports Categories; Consumables, Equipment, Logistics, Special Projects
- Carry out compliant sourcing, negotiation activities with key suppliers, in line with the Regional Category strategies, ensuring supply chain solutions meet the business requirements and deliver in year P/L savings and efficiencies.
- Support supplier performance measures against which suppliers are monitored within a culture of continuous improvement and best practice, making recommendations to change suppliers where necessary
- Deputise on behalf of the Regional category managers, become subject matter expert for your areas supplier contracts, driving a continuous improvement agenda, with tangible measurable outputs.
- Candidates should present procurement experience operating within a Buyer/Senior Buyer capacity
- FM procurement experience
- Must have University Degree