Procurement Director:HR Category - Iconic FTSE50
Procurement Director: HR & Labour Categories- International Role - Iconic FTSE50 Brand - £120,000 + Lucrative Package (Bonus, Car & Shares) - World Class Procurement - Flexible Location
This iconic, internationally acclaimed FTSE50 brand is striving towards transforming a mature £12bn procurement function from Best in Class to World Class. Following an aggressive period of investment, the Firm now seeks a true procurement leader to seize control over the global £800 million HR procurement category, with a robust and ambitious team of 8 in a Procurement Director position.
As Procurement Director for HR & Labour Categories you will:
- Design and implement truly global HR procurement category and sourcing strategies, not just across the mature markets of Europe and the USA, but also emerging markets including Asia and Africa
- Seize control over a colossal £800 million spend within the HR Procurement, and exercise your control over a procurement team of 8, to transform procurement into truly market leading from Best in Class to World Class
- Collaborate with regional and international VP's of HR Procurement to define the commercial strategy and positon of HR Procurement more strategically amongst the global stakeholder community
Required procurement background:
- Proven track record of exceptional procurement performance by way of career progression within the HR procurement category e.g from Buyer to Senior Buyer/ Procurement Manager to Had of Procurement/ Head of Procurement to Procurement Director
- History of blue chip procurement functions on your CV, with a clear demonstration of strong HR category management skills and team leadership within procurement
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, HR Procurement, FTSE50, Best in Class Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, HR Procurement, L&D Procurement, Payroll Procurement, Mobility Procurement, Global Procurement