Senior Manager - Procurement Operations
This FTSE 100 Professional Services powerhouse has over 1,000 Procurement & Sourcing Consultants delivering innovative solutions to the world's best known brands. Now, with aggressively expanded delivery capabilities across Energy & Natural Resources, FMCG, Telecommunications and Pharma, its Procurement & Sourcing Consultancy team is set to rapidly increase over the next few years, and they need a small group of senior procurement experts to help drive the function.
The firm's new Senior Managers will develop and implement team direction and strategy, manage major complex procurement & sourcing initiatives and, perhaps most importantly, develop and sell new opportunities to grow the business and replace existing projects.
Due to large-scale growth across varied industries, the firm is looking to hire one Senior Manager with Procurement Consulting expertise across each of the following areas:
- Oil, Gas, Utilities & Mining
- Telecommunications & Technology
- Finance & Banking
To qualify for this "Big 4" Senior Manager opportunity you must have:-
- An outstanding track record of procurement delivery, ideally through a blend of industry & consulting experience
- Expert knowledge of procurement technology solutions (SAP, Ariba, Oracle, Coupa, BASWARE etc) as well as the full sourcing to contract cycle (both operational and strategic)
- Impressive skills & understanding of Supplier / vendor performance management, Supplier relationship management & Supplier risk management
- Led large teams of procurement & sourcing specialists
- What it takes to progress to Directorship within 2-3 years, and Partnership within 3-5
To apply or receive more information, please either send your CV to jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "apply" now.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure