HR and Prof Services Category Manager - £60k
HR and Professional Services Procurement Category Manager, Multinational Client-Facing Organisation - Newly Invested Procurement Function - £60000 - London
A Multinational Market-Leading Organisation have recently invested heavily into transforming their procurement function and require a Procurement Category Manager to head up their Human Resources and Professional Services department.
As the Human Resources and Professional Services Category Manager, you will be focusing your procurement skills into the indirect procurement space within a high-achieving progressive team whom practice Best in Class Procurement.
Responsibilities of the HR and Professional Services Manager:-
- Practicing Best in Class procurement through creating frameworks that establish cradle-to-grave strategic sourcing, producing large cost savings across both categories, including: RFP/quotation management and bid analysis, carrying through to successful contract management
- Accountability for developing relationships with key stakeholders within the Human Resources and Professional Services space to establish long-term affiliations that provide a profitable margin
- Establishing company/supplier partnerships that take into account market movements that will create both opportunities and risk to the relationships. You will have the ability to quickly problem solve to amend issues that arise within the procurement process.
Experience of the HR and Professional Services Manager:-
- Successful track record of working within Blue Chip Organisations, implementing complex procurement solutions that appease multiple stakeholders and achieve impressive financial results across multiple categories
- Conducting basic business process re-engineering exercises with detailed knowledge of procurement legislation, the procurement tendering process, contract management and SRM
- Previous Expertise within Human Resources and Professional Services Procurement
- MCIPS and a 2:1 Degree Classification is desirable
As the Human Resources and Professional Services Procurement Category Manager
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Human Resources, Professional Services, Procurement Category Manager, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, Professional Services, Human Resources, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS