Supply Chain Planner
- Responsible for the development, optimisation, design and realisation of supply processes from the supplier to the fit-point in the plant
- Analysis and evaluation of planning projects regarding impacts on areas, warehouses and material flow
A global blue chip automotive company
- Potential assessment (efficiency, area, feasibility) as well as selection of best solutions for the supply concept.
- The key responsibilities vary according to the different project stages and project types.
- Consideration of strategic topics (logistics strategy, technical reference systems, reference value stream chains) while planning, creating and realising the supply concepts.
- Good Communication Skills - oral and written
- Problem Ownership/Solving
- Proficient IT Skills
- Knowledge of Supply Chains
A competitive hourly rate paying between £18 and £30 per hour