An opportunity to join a business a busy supply chain department in a position where you will gain maximum exposure to the manufacturing and production side of the business. This will include working with key internal stakeholders and the development of your skill set in excellent department.
Based in Kingston upon Hull, a household name within their industry.
Key responsibilities for the Materials Manager:
- Be familiar with, and adhere to, company policies and procedures
- Adhere to management instructions
- Actively support the business ethos
- Meet material availability targets through correct procedures
The successful Materials Manager candidate should have the following:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to influence
- Willingness to take on more than your job responsibilities
- Must have worked in a similar supply chain environment
- Strong excel skills
Salary for the materials manager is up to £20k depending on experience