Senior Buyer - £45000-50000
Regional Senior Buyer, Brand-New Cross Category Position - Leading UK Engineering Company - South West - £45000 + Benefits - Growing Procurement Function
A UK leading Electrical and Mechanical maintenance firm seek a Regional Senior Buyer to support the mothering programme of Nationwide Procurement among the firm.
As the Senior Buyer, you will be responsible for the Indirect and Direct Procurement Function, covering the entire South West region on local and regional initiatives, ultimately providing support to the national procurement function in Mechanical, Electrical and Fleet goods and services.
Responsibilities of the Senior Buyer:-
- Conducting Best in Class streamlining techniques to establish the regional procurement function within this leading electrical and mechanical maintenance firm
- Delivering expert advice on the procurement of mechanical and electrical goods and services to concrete the firm's reputation of delivering engineering excellence
- Also, responsibilities will extend to fleet management services across the South West region
- Developing key relationships with Small-Medium Enterprises (SME) across the South West region to implement and pioneer a value-for-cost system
Qualities of the Senior Buyer:-
- Ambition to immediately develop negotiating techniques within a motivated target-driven team
- Expertise in the procurement space with focus on mechanical and electrical goods and services. A deep knowledge of specifics within these subcategories are necessary.
- CIPS is desirable but not an absolute requirement
If you are seeking to enter a UK leading company and put-your-stamp on a newly developed role then it is the time to join this unwavering team. The firm is undergoing a mass growth initiative and are seeking the industry expertise to further develop the Regional function.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Words: Senior Buyer, Procurement, Engineering, Manufacturing, Electrical, Indirect, Direct, Fleet Management, National, Regional, Facilities, Hard, Soft, Bristol, Development, Business Critical, Supply Chain Management, CIPS, Degree, SME, Small-Medium Enterprises, Goods and Services, Maintenance