Supply chain planner
Your new company
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and be part of its development
Your new role
* Liaise with customer , sales and business development teams to determine requirements
* Review procurement requirements and ensure modules are manufactured within required deadlines.
* Produce weekly reports as required.
* Provide support with the introduction of new products.
* Support forecasting of requirements.
* Utilise the system to determine raw materials needed.
* Advise on procurement requirements
* Monitor process to es to ensure that demands are met .
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
Part of a rapidly growing business where you will have the excellent opportunity to develop your career
Private medical , pension & life assurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.