IT Procurement Manager - Global
IT Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100 - Multiple Base -London - £40,000 - 55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This £ Multi-Billion FTSE 100 multinational is experiencing aggressive global growth, triggering an influx of top-down investment to increase the performance of commercial procurement functions. As part of this "step-change" initiative, the business seeks a high-achieving IT Procurement specialist to step up into a Manager-grade position, develop key IT strategy and deliver impressive results to aid continued enterprise evolution.
As a leading global brand in a fiercely competitive sector, cutting edge technology plays a crucial role in advancing market share, so this growing IT Procurement function has an important part to play with some fascinating projects on the horizon.
IT Procurement Manager role profile:-
- Deploying IT & Technology supply market expertise to bring short and long-term benefits to the business, such as knowledge of cost & value levers, market trends and challenges presented by modern technology
- Setting global procurement strategies to ensure continuity of supply and value for money, measured by both price and performance of IT goods and services
- Developing key IT strategy to support Group-wide IT transformation programmes
- Implementing strategic procurement initiatives to advance supplier performance, increase compliance and mitigate risk
- Expanding one's skillset through a personally tailored development programme to become recognised internally as the strategic sourcing lead for major IT Hardware, Telecoms, Software & Professional Services sub-categories including: Infrastructure, Data Centres, Servers, Storage, Desktop, Networks, Mobility, Colocation, Cloud, Software Licensing, App Development and IT Consultancy
- Negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as Microsoft, HP, Cisco, Dell, Oracle, IBM, as well as niche vendors for bespoke packages
- Interacting with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience, with at least 2-3 years specialist IT & Technology procurement category experience
- Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Manager / Category Manager within a short space of time
- Degree / MCIPS / ITIL qualifications preferable though not essential
This is an excellent procurement opportunity for a charismatic procurement professional to progress one's career within an intelligent and collaborative environment, learn from industry experts and grow towards Procurement leadership & Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure