Fantastic opportunity for a proven process improvement specialist within an exciting Warehouse operation.
Rapidly expanding home furnishings supplier that are looking for a Logistics Manager based in Manchester to continue their impressive growth.
- Work with all warehouse functions to identify areas of opportunity for improvement (efficiency and cost reduction) and to successfully implement those changes with the business.
- Develop new processes that deliver zero defects in service delivery for clients
- Gather statistical data and analyse trends that allow for continuous improvements across Fulfilment
- Lead kaizen and waste removal activity
- Lead the implementation of standard work across fulfilment
- Introduce abnormality tracking and resolution in all Fulfilment processes
- Development of process maps for all activity
- Leda QC and PI Functions for the business
- Plan and lead all stock placement activities based on operational efficiency's and Customer demand
- Experience in managing, developing and inspiring a warehouse teams.
- Lean trained and able to run lean events at all levels
- Six sigma green belt (min), Black Belt would be an advantage
- Proven ability in WMS implementation from a warehouse perspective
- Expert in statistical analysis and able to manipulate and understand complex data
- A sound understanding of commercial and operational warehousing and logistics.
- Proven people management skills e.g. dealing with performance issues, grievances, team building and managing change.
- Experienced in high volume output to tight deadlines (day 1 for day 1).
A Logistics Manager will recieve £35,000 and a great opportunity to progress with the business.