1 day left
- Full Time
Outside of IR35
Role Description Working within the Contracting team, this role focuses on providing support for South West Lincolnshire CCG on their portfolio of acute, mental health and community contracts.
The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. However, these are subject to continuous review and the postholder could be asked to provide support with any of the Contracting team's functions and with wider initiatives across the organisation.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
The Role of Contracts Manager exists to provide provider relationship management support and specialist contract advice and management for a portfolio of acute and community contracts throughout the contracting cycle.
The role will require the post holder to lead on a portfolio of contracts, provide support to others and work within a team of 5.
The role involves close working with South West Lincolnshire CCG and the maintenance of excellent customer relationships.
The key working relationships for the post holder will be:-
- Head of Commissioning and Contracting at South West Lincolnshire CCG and other CCG commissioning staff including the Mental Health team.
- Colleagues in the CSS Contracting team
- Liaison with the CSS Business Intelligence team on planning and analysis.
- Lead mental health contract providers, community providers and acute providers.
- Lead commissioners in other CCGs for associate contracts.
- CSU Contracting team
Key Role and Responsibilities
- To develop and maintain constructive working relationships with the CCG founded on provision of robust provider performance and contracting support.
- To effectively manage a portfolio of contracts including acute and community contracts in both lead and associate commissioner capacity.
- To produce and provide monthly provider performance reports to the CCG
- To provide support to the Commissioning Lead in the management of community contracts and to the Associate Director of Commissioning, Contracting and Procurement in the management of acute contracts.
Knowledge, Training and Experience
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
- At least 2 years' experience and knowledge of NHS provider contract management and a strong understanding of the NHS standard contract and associated processes
- Ideally, the postholder will have experience of both acute and community contracts.
- Experience and understanding of evaluating and measuring the performance of health services.
- Knowledge of the NHS tariff, data dictionary, coding and provider finances
- A good understanding of the health and social care environment and roles and responsibilities within it
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly