Supply Chain Manager - Consumer
Do you have strong Planning, Inventory Management and Logistics experience? Have you got a track record of leading and developing a team? Do you want to develop your career in a fast-growing division of an international, people-focused business?
Our client are a marketing-leading, international FMCG organisation - based in London - who are currently developing a new (and so far very successful!) range of products. They are now looking for someone to spearhead this growth from a Supply Chain point of view - managing the Planning, Inventory Management and Logistics from a UK perspective.
The Supply Chain Manager will:
- Lead the Supply Chain team (3 people) - training, developing and supporting their success
- Be accountable for Planning, Inventory Management and Logistics for the UK market
- Work with the wider regional teams to drive broader Supply Chain performance
- Lead Supply Chain projects to ensure performance improvement and Supply Chain development
The Supply Chain Manager will require:
- Experience in fast-paced, ideally international Supply Chain environment (FMCG experience highly desirable)
- A demonstrable track record of managing and developing people
- Strong knowledge of Planning, Inventory Management and Logistics (NPD launch projects would be a plus)
- Excellent Excel skills (SAP advantageous, but not essential)
- Ability to delegate, but also to get hands-on
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- The drive to make an impact and play a key part in a crucial part of the business
The Supply Chain Manager will be based in London and earn between £45,000 and £48,000 (dependent on experience), plus bonus and benefits.