Global S&OP Director - Consumer
Do you have extensive experience of designing, implementing and leading S&OP processes? Do you have significant exposure to complex, international Supply Chains? Do you want to play a critical role in a senior leadership position, delivering a key part of a global Supply Chain transformation programme?
Our client is a multinational, listed company providing Consumer goods and services across over 60 countries. Headquartered in London, they have over 40,000 employees internationally, and are at the cutting edge in their sector. They are now looking for a Global S&OP Director to drive forward their Supply Chain improvement strategy across the organisation, particularly with regard to their S&OP process and capability.
The Global S&OP Director will lead the sales & operations planning process for the organisation. This will involve:
- Designing and building global S&OP processes
- Ensuring cross-functional engagement and commitment from across the business, particularly Commercial and Finance functions
- Building, training and leading a high-performance S&OP team
Your focus will be embedding robust, effective processes to deliver maximum forecast accuracy and service, whilst balancing supply constraints and enabling year on year cost reductions across the Supply Chain.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Extensive S&OP experience - designing and implementing processes, and leading S&OP teams
- Exposure to complex, international Supply Chains
- A background in senior leadership positions, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience delivering complex change projects on a broad scale
The Global S&OP Director will be based in London (with some travel and flex working), and has a salary range of £77,000 - £112,000 (dependent on experience) plus bonus and benefits.