Production Planner / £28,000 - £30,000 - Bolton / Permanent
Your new company
You will join a historic and market leading organisation .
Your new role
Joining the business as part of the organisations growth strategy, you will develop manufacturing schedules to ensure cost and delivery targets are consistently achieved. Key responsibilities include-
- Creating, maintaining and measuring against manufacturing schedules for a multi-product low volume high value automotive flow line.
- Liaising with the operational department heads to optimize and sequence output in line with company targets and goals.
- Utilising existing capacity planning tools to make best utilisation of labour input across a multi-skilled workforce.
- Monitor and collate data to provide analysis and report progress against the plan to the operational departmental heads.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction through change in process flow, work station manning levels and effective work station workflow and tooling utilisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven production planner experience
- Strong engineering/manufacturing knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Proactive, solutions focused approach
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques
What you'll get in return
£28,000 - £30,000 and the successful candidate is only required to work Monday to Thursday giving you a three day weekend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.