FM Procurement Manager
Our client a leading global financial services company are seeking a dynamic FM Procurement Manager to cover hard and soft services for the UK and Europe. You will be responsible for managing a high value outsourced FM contract, covering for example: leasing, cleaning, catering, building maintenance and security.
- CIPS qualified
- Proven experience in managing large outsourced FM contracts within hard and soft services
- Recent experience in managing FM contracts effectively and commercially to ensure value for money.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to influence and engage with senior stakeholders
- Personable, self-motivated, has the ability to get things done and use initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills