This is a public sector role that requires someone who has a good level of provable achievements and knowledge. The role will involve project management and procurement.
The client is a well established business specialising in transformation business with over 50 years establishment in the market. A European leader in their field, they are a company on the rise. The client would like someone who will be able to share their vision and provide a consistent level of high quality service.
- Deliver a portfolio of procurement related projects related to services and non-pay goods
- Develop and maintain good relationships with stakeholders to make their use of procurement services effective
- Account analysis which will require report generation
- Develop proactive relationship with off-site transaction side of service and link into reporting and management opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- A good level of grit and determination
- A good personality who enjoys interacting with people
- OJEU knowledge is highly desirable
- CIPS qualified or working towards it
- Good at presentations
- An understanding of how to manage stakeholders
- IT literate including ecommerce and online purchasing systems
The candidate will have the opportunity to work within a quality company. There will be a good level of autonomy within the role and will be in a compact and dynamic team. The main project that created the need for the role will keep the candidate busy with its large scale. The salary package also includes a 5% flex benefit fund.