3 days left
- Full Time
FTSE 100 Global Company looking for a Procurement Analyst based in Hull with the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years substantial experience in a similar procurement or buying role.
- Knowledge and understanding of Procurement concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers. Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong skill in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and the ability to learn additional programs as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects across different areas of the business.
- Ability to analyze data using standard statistical methods including data modelling; creates spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to illustrate findings; and drafts clear and concise management reports.
Apply for Procurement Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly