Planning & Materials Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Sheffield for a Planning & Materials Manager. Our client is a growing business in Sheffield who have recently won new contracts enabling them to look at improving supply chain efficiency. With high staff retention, an excellent bonus scheme and opportunities to progress into Operations Management this business has a lot to offer the successful candidate.
Our client, based in Sheffield, has an excellent reputation for providing quality products. They manufacture a mixture of bespoke and catalogue items into a niche industry. With a vision to increase turnover significantly in the next three years our client is offering career progression for the successful candidate.
The role of this Planning & Materials Manager will:
- Plan the production of bespoke and catalogue items and manage individuals to equally do so
- Ensure good, clear communication between the shop floor and procurement
- Estimate times and resource for orders
- Ensure work load schedules are accurate and up to date
- Check stock levels for production
- Manage inventory throughout the business
- Coach and develop a team.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have very good internal stakeholder management abilities
- Be computer literate, good word / excel knowledge
- Have good attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational and analytic skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Understand planning in a manufacturing environment
- Have proven team management capabilities
- Strong MRP knowledge
£35000 - £45000 + pension, healthcare, bonus, 25+8 days holiday.