Assistant Planning Manager
My manufacturing, market-leading client is looking for an Assistant Planning Manager to support with the development and analysis of supply chain team activities and performance.
My client is a market-leader within their FMCG industry, supplying into key retailers across the UK and pride themselves on sourcing renewable raw materials. They employ almost 500 people across their offices and factory on-site and operate within a forward-thinking, progressive culture.
As Assistant Planning Manager based in North Nottinghamshire, you will be responsible for:
- Identify constraints which will inhibit customer satisfaction and recommend appropriate action to resolve the constraints
- Facilitate the weekly material review meeting
- Manage the firm planned order period of sewn cover sub-contractors from raising schedule through delivery
- Maintain and further develop a robust planning process which meets business requirements
- Balance the opposing forces within demand and supply to benefit the business
The successful candidate for the Assistant Planning Manager based in Nottinghamshire, will have proven experience within a similar role in a manufacturing environment. Experience of Oliver Wright planning principles and strong Excel skills is key, whilst experience of working with Syspro would be advantageous.
Competitive salary and benefits are on offer.