The role is an indirect buyer role which will have strategic elements, negotiation and will affect the company's UK presence. The opportunity will be a provide a fantastic challenge.
The client is a giant in the engineering space and is very well established. They function in a great deal on industries and have a great reputation. The client's revenue runs into the Billions and they are continuing to go from strength to strength.
- Implementation of sourcing strategies
- Focus on analytical and commercial elements of the business
- Support and provide expertise to stakeholders
- Negotiate contracts for indirect spend
- Lead national project teams
- Opportunity to represent to company in international procurement projects
- Manage vendor contracts
The successful candidate will have:
- experience in the engineering industry (highly desirable)
- exceptional negotiation
- an understanding of category management principles (critical)
- a willingness to occasionally travel overseas
- previously studies MCIPS/CIPS (desirable)
The successful candidate will be offered worldwide opportunities which will provide a platform for them to develop and be successful. Investment into the growth and future career of the candidate through career planning. The client emphasises the appreciation success which will be recognised. The role will offer great responsibility which will keep them engaged and focused.