Senior Warehouse & Lean Manager
Your new company
An award winning supplier of electronic goods in the UK, with a rapidly increasing presence internationally. This exceptional business has grown circa 20% year on year, for the last two years and expects even more advanced growth this year.
Your new role
As Senior Warehouse & Lean Manager you are responsible for organising the safe and efficient receipt, storage and despatch of warehouse goods
In this new role you will:
- Oversee all warehouse procedures making sure they are adhered to.
- Improve efficiency and quality of service through implementation of Lean Six Sigma principles
- Support the implementation of a WMS and other Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Monitor warehouse KPI'S and budget/ monitor all service agreement's (Fork Lift, Flexi Truck)
- Managing 3rd party carrier Service Levels
- Ensure orders are picked and sent correctly and on time.
- Stock control and stock cycle counts, making sure inventories are accurate.
- Planning future capacity requirements.
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary.
- Visiting customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving.
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of a warehouse management, (or deputy in a large organisation)
- Significant experience of Lean Six Sigma or Continuous Improvement, ideally qualified to green belt.
- Sage 200 experience or similar ERP systems
- Process development and control as part of Six Sigma
- Working with a WMS (ideally involved with an implementation for this)
- Have the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and IT systems.
- Knowledge of automation and robotics (desirable)
What you'll get in return
An attractive salary, excellent benefits and lots more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.