Interim Demand Planning Analyst
1st Executive are working with a global FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Demand Planning Analyst to work in their Consumer Healthcare business unit.
Role: You will be working with a Senior Demand Planner, leading the Demand Forecasting process across a 24 month horizon for a small group of selected consumer accounts within a nominated Trade Channel in order to provide an accurate volume and value demand plan based on: base demand, Promotional uplifts, Sales & Marketing Intelligence and NPI forecast. You will be creating and updating regular reports and through analysing the existing supply chain performance creating reports in order to make improvements.
- Experience in a role where regular reporting and analytics is required
- Some understanding of supply chain in a consumer environment
- Good level of numeracy with the ability to manage, analyse and interpret complex data
- Strong communicator with team building skills
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis
- Ability to consolidate and articulate insights concisely.
- Experience in supply chain or demand planning role
- Training in Macro's for Excel
- SAP and BI experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain & Logistics processes and supporting systems within a Commercial FMCG industry environment