Technical Process Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
An international company with a global presence are looking for a Technical Process Manager to join their Leicester based site. You will be leading the Process Technology team with a view to deliver engineered polymer solutions. You will have previous experience in a similar role and previous management experience of a small team I essential. The ideal candidate will have experience from within a Rubber or Anti-Vibration background.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading a small team of Process Engineers.
- Assess quality, safety and best practice processes to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Provide Process Engineering expertise and leadership for cross-functional projects.
- Encourage a culture of Continuous Improvement and best practice.
- Ensure the successful development and manufacture of products that meet customers' expectations
- Influence and embed a robust product industrialisation process.
What you will need to apply:
- Polymer Science degree, or degree in Mechanical Engineering with Polymer Science.
- Experience from a Polymer/Rubber manufacturing environment.
- Internal and External audit experience.
- Continuous Improvement management experience.
- ERP System experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and application of Six Sigma.
- Experience from an Anti-vibration manufacturing environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Technical Process Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly