Interim Supply Chain Planner
1st Executive are currently working with a FTSE 100 Global Pharmaceutical Organisation who are looking for somebody to join their Therapy Supply Chain teams as a Supply Chain Planner.
Role: You will be working directly with the Supply Chain Director and will be responsible for developing robust supply plans to ensure that there is the appropriate level of inventory available to support sales of products within their Therapy products for a specified group of European markets. You will develop and manage effective relationships with supply sites, market contacts - Finance Director, Customer Service, QA and Regulatory Affairs across the UK and Europe.
- Strong experience in planning/scheduling
- Knowledge of supply chain processes within an FMCG/Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in improving supply chain
- Experience dealing with cross functional teams
- Experience developing supply plans for European markets
- Global stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills