International Supply Chain Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced International Supply Chain Manager to join a market leading manufacturer. The role is responsible for the implementation of best practice across all aspects of Supply Chain including Logistics, Distribution, Planning, Sales, Materials and Performance Management.
Due to the coaching and management aspects of the role, strong interpersonal, communication and relationship development skills are essential. You will also be expected to develop appropriate tools and processes for deployment across the individual sites. You will therefore be expected to regularly travel internationally to various sites.
- Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Provide leadership across sites to ensure improvement and development of key metrics.
- Operational profit planning for Hazardous Area Communication Supply Chain ensuring objectives are met on time and in budget, meeting quality expectations.
- Engage, support and train the sites for the capability improvement for S&OP process and SIOP implementation.
- Optimise transport and material flows to ensure operational targets are met.
- Implement and improve standardised tools, processes and indicators.
- Support the sites in training and skill improvement for the development of the team.
- Support and manage integration projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated.
- End-to-end supply chain experience.
- Inventory and Materials Management experience.
- Senior Management experience.
- SAP experience.
- Organised and analytical.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.